Friday, January 21, 2011

concert

so last night i took my family plus my brother brian and my sister selena to a concert. Here in salt lake they do a concert for family's with special needs. Since most of us with special need children can't just take our kids out to the theater because of their behaviors. Well keith and jenny weren't the worst there but they did not handle being there very well. Keith just kept asking when it was going to be over. Jenny just kept climbing all over everyone. I finally had to pull out my ipod touch so that jenny would stay put and stop crying. I have to say that i think it actually went pretty well over all. Considering my kids struggle being out in public with lots of people. I am hoping that we can find more events like this where my kids can start to get more comfortable out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment