Thursday, January 20, 2011

i am so sleep deprived right now

today has been a very long day i got a total of two hours of sleep last night. I have been struggling lately my migraine headaches are back. I have had a headache for 6 days straight now and my head feels like it is going to explode. Right now i am struggling to deal with my headaches and take care of my wonderful children. For those of you who don't know my son keith and jenny both have been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. I am having a hard time knowing how to help them and how to deal with my own health. I am really worried about my son he told me the other day that he hated himself. I don't know how to help my wonderful caring son to understand that just because he is different from others that he is still my wonderful son. Well I should get a shower so i will end this . Love to all of you out there

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweets. I also suffer from BAD migraines and have found a fantastic remedy. A good friend of mine recommended taking CO Q 10. It's a coenzyme and works great! I also take a drink called Ionic Fizz with Magnesium. It is a powder that ya make into a drink. But I know it's the Magnesium that is doing the job. Try taking CO Q 10 and Magnesium. Take them daily for a month and tell me if you feel any difference. They are both cheap and easy to take. I began taking them in November and haven't had a migraine since. I was suffering from them every 2-3 weeks!
    Try it sweets and let me know.

    ReplyDelete